To protect me and you, some conditions apply:
- Proper equipment (hiking boots, clothing for all weathers, enough food, etc) is absolutely essential.
- Decide for yourself if the possible conditions (required equipment, weather, condition of paths, etc) are not for you. If you turn up, I assume that you aware of the possibilities and you accept them.
- I accept no liability for anything (bad weather, bad paths, getting lost, missing the last train home, omissions or mistakes in information in these pages or spoken, accidents you have, and anything else I might think of later). If you turn up, I assume that you are aware of this and accept it.
- Please invite who you like, but make sure they are aware of these conditions.
You should consider bringing:
- hiking boots
- thick socks
- thermal under-trousers
- light trousers
- waterproof trousers
- waterproof jacket
- a spare t-shirt (you’ll get sweaty and you’ll get cold)
- warm sweater
- hat against the sun
- hat against the cold
- sandwiches, water, chocolate
- more water
- hiking sticks
- a plastic bag (to sit on)
If you are planning to do one of these hikes on different day to the ones documented, then check the Deutsche Bahn, RVO Bus and MVV times; for sure they have changed since these hiking guides were written!