no date set yet
|Dep. Garching||07:38||(via Marienplatz, arrives Bhf 08:09)|
|Dep. Ismaning||07:36||(arrives Bhf 08:03)|
|Meet Hauptbahnhof||08:15||(meet before under departure board by platforms 25-26, after on train)|
Hike start point
Hike map in other formats
- From Zugspitzplatte Bahnhof go 1.5Km south-west to Schneefernerhaus (2656m)
- Go 4Km south-east on 01/E4/Z/801 to Knorrhütte (2051m)
- Go 3Km south and then north-east on Z/801 to Reintalangerhütte (1370m)
- Go 7Km east-north-east on 01/04/R2/801 to Bockhütte (c.1050m)
- Turn right at fork onto R2 for 500m to where path forks again (c.1050m) with the right fork leading into Oberreintal
- Turn left north-east onto R1 for 8Km along the Parnach stream to the entrance to the klamm (c.850m)
- Go 3Km north-west on P path through the klamm to the Olympic ski stadium (c.725m); this should be Wildenauerstrasse.
- Continue on this road passing Auenstrasse on the right.
- Take the next left into Dreitorspitzstrasse (might also be called Schönaustrasse
- Take either the next left into Brunnentalstrasse or the one after into Fritz-Müller-Strasse
- Either way, take the first right into Fritz-Müller-Strasse
- Continue on this road passing Schüsselweg on the left, a bit later Jungfernweg, Schönstrasse and Obermühlweg.
- At the Bahnhofstrasse turn left and walk 500m to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Bahnhof (708m).
Hike end point
We’ll eat at Zum Wildschütz. From the south-west side of the main railway line, it is a few blocks away at Bankgasse 9. (Please try to make it for the meal – it’s the best part of the day!)
no photos taken yet
- If you want to share a group ticket let me know!
- You should definitely check the weather!
- For my peace of mind, some conditions apply!