|Dep. Maierleibnitzstr||07:12||(Meet at bus-stop)|
|Arr. Hauptbahnhof||07:55||(Meet under departure board, platforms 25-26)|
|Dep. Sonthofen||10:35||(bus 9748)|
Hike start point
Hike map in other formats
- From the bus-stop head south for 1Km to the car park by the mountain lift (c.840m).
- Then follow the path up under the lift, which starts in a south-west direction, for 3Km to the lift station (1300m).
- Starting east, follow the Panoramaweg 3Km anti-clockwise around the Imberger Horn, to the saddle (c.1250m) between Imberger Horn and Zwölferkopf.
- Turn left and walk 1Km to the top of Imberger Horn (1656m).
- Continue south for 5Km, crossing Strausberg (1564m) and looping around Sonthofner Hörnler to Gernkopf (1566m).
- Follow the ridge further south-west for 4Km passing the peaks of Sonnenkopf (1712m), Heidelbeerkopf (1717m) and Schnippenkopf (1833m), to Falken-Alm (1709m).
- Then head south-west for 2Km, quickly descending to Geissalpe (1149m).
- Then south-west for 3Km to Rubi (786m) and north-west for 2Km to Langenwang (767m).
Hike end point
We will eat somewhere in Langenwang. (Please try to make it for the meal – it’s the best part of the day!)
- If you want to share a group ticket let me know!
- You should definitely check the weather!
- For my peace of mind, some conditions apply!