|Dep. Alte Heide||08:47||(via Marianplatz, arrives Bhf 09:03)|
|Meet Hauptbahnhof||09:15||(meet before under departure board by platforms 25-26, after on train)|
|Dep. Hauptbahnhof||09:30||(platform 34)|
Hike start point
Hike map in other formats
- From the station (679m) follow the Isar south for 1Km and then turn east for 1Km past Hohenburg.
- At the Muhlbach crossroads turn south. 500m further on take the south-east fork following the Muhlbach stream.
- 500m further on the footpath splits from the main track and then it is a 5Km walk up through the woodland to the Lenggreiser Hutte (1338m).
- Take the south fork, which turns east and climbs 2Km through woodland to Seekarkreuz (1601m), about 500m further on the path forks.
- The north fork – and the one to take if there is snow – descends over 4Km to Hirschtalsattel (1224m).
- The east fork stays around the same height crossing several small peaks before descending much more steeply to Hirschtalsattel.
- From Hirschtalsattel it is a straightforward 10Km gentle descent west back to the Muhlbach crossroads.
Hike end point
We’ll eat at Der Altwirt in Lenggries. (Please try to make it for the meal – it’s the best part of the day!)
- If you want to share a group ticket let me know!
- You should definitely check the weather!
- For my peace of mind, some conditions apply!