|Meet Hauptbahnhof||08:30||(Meet under departure board, platforms 25-26)|
|Dep. Tegernsee||09:50||bus 9556 direction Kreuth|
Hike start point
Hike map in other formats
- From Riedlern, (800m) 5Km east along the occassionally badly signed WB1 path to the middle of the C-shaped Risserkogel-Wallberg ridge (c.1600m).
- Then following the ridge north either 2Km over Setzberg (1712m), or 3Km around Setzberg.
- Then 3Km north-east crossing a saddle (200m down, 200m up), past two hüttes, to Wallberg (1722m).
- Then, possibly, retracing 2km to the middle point of the saddle, with a chance to stop for radlers, and descending north-west 4Km to Alpenwildpark (746m).
- Or, alternatively, retracing the path only as far as the Talstation and taking the lift down to Alpenwildpark.
- Finally 2Km north to the edge of the Tegernsee, and 3km north-west along the edge of the lake to Tegernsee station.
Hike end point
We will eat at in Tegernsee. (Please try to make it for the meal – it’s the best part of the day!)
- If you want to share a group ticket let me know!
- You should definitely check the weather!
- For my peace of mind, some conditions apply!